Sunday, April 29, 2012

Alan's trip to Boise March 30-31st

Really wanted to go to Boise with Alan to see him play.  Then to top it all off, he was going to play where I went to school.  I was sad I couldn't be there, but my parents were able to come as well as Mikey and my old athletic director.  He did really well and it was great for the family to see him.
game 1 9pts, a  few rebounds and blocks. Lost by 4pts
game 2 25pts, 6 blocks, 4 rebounds, 1 dunk and 1 3pointer won
game 3 9pts, 3 blocks, 1 rebound at half. won
game 4 12pts, 6 blocks, 3 rebounds, one assist they won

 Alan standing by the trophy case at my high school.
 Me and my friend Scott Johnson had our jersey retired.
 Trophy case of the 4 state titles one before I came.


 Alan and his team
Alan and Roy's family and grandma Spaulding

No comments:

Post a Comment