Sunday, July 10, 2011

June 29th 2011 Trip to Idaho

Me and the girls left Weds night and drove to Idaho. We got in late, but where glad to be there.

Thursday we went with my mom on a bike ride. Roy and Angela had to work, so we took their kids with us. We had a great time, but my butt did get a little sore. There were moments I couldn't go slow enough, so I just walked. Jennifer was in the lead with the faster ones and Mom and I where in the back with the slower ones. Dad was in a car with the sleeping kids and they joined the adventure when they woke up. Sara was back in forth, because it was just to slow for her and she was bored. It was nice for me to have time to visit with my mom and enjoy being with Roy's family. The whole adventure took over 5 hours. The little kids were really tired, but everyone had a lot of fun.

Friday we chilled for a while and Jennifer went motorcycle riding with Gary. She had a great time and Gary seem to survive. He said she was a fast learner and a few times he thought she was way behind him, but instead was right on his tail. Now she is looking into getting a motorcycle. I wasn't quite ready for that, but she is a good kid. At 2pm we met up with Cindy & Michelle at a park and had a great time playing with family and visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment